Golf Outing June 8 2015 – Save the date – more details to follow: Outing will be held at Spook Rock Golf Course in Suffern, New York
Deadline for filing applications is April 17, 2015. All applications must be postmarked by April 17, 2015, no exceptions. Applications not postmarked by the 17th of April will not be considered.
TPP Town Hall Meeting in Yonkers
Tuesday, March 31 and Wednesday April 1st – CSEA Local 856 Office 256 Clinton Avenue, Kingston, NY 12401 Click here for details
Shop Steward Training: StewardTrainingMar 11and12
Registration is on March 11 at 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Program is from 6:00pm until 9:00 pm.
THis is a two day Training. Please see flyer above for further details.
Presents two exciting new programs for WCC Adv Manu Pgm -
Several scholarship programs are available for AFSCME members and their children. Click on an individual scholarship from the list below to download an application and for information on requirements and deadlines.
- Gerald W. McEntee Scholarship In honor of former AFSCME Pres. Jerry McEntee this one-time $5,000 scholarship is awarded annually to an AFSCME member for use towards higher education.
- AFSCME Affiliate Scholarship Programs Many AFSCME affiliates have special scholarship programs designed to help their members pursue educational opportunities to advance on the job.
- Jerry Clark Memorial Scholarship A collegiate scholarship for juniors and seniors with a major in a social science; it includes a summer internship in the AFSCME Political Action Department in Washington, D.C
- Jerry Wurf Memorial Fund Provides three scholarships for the six-week Harvard Trade Union Program for full-time AFSCME staff planning a career in the trade union movement or an AFSCME member holding an elected position who is willing to take leave.
- Union Plus Scholarship Active and retired AFSCME members, spouses and dependent children are eligible to apply.
- William Lucy Labor Scholarship Fund Provides a scholarship for a rank and file AFSCME leader to attend the Harvard Trade Union Program, a six-week executive program of education and training in the political, economic, and organizational challenges confronting labor unions.