Local 860 Prog Spec.Supv Case Mgr 4.22.17
Two of the exams have very specific subjects for which we only have study guides for. They are:
1) Developing & Implementing Treatment in a Social Work Program (Program Specialist -Clinical Services)
Booklets 9 & 10 (partial coverage for this topic)
2) Principles and Practices of Social Casework (Supervising Case Manager – Clinical Services)
Exam Series 4 – Caseworker Series
Link to the online store where members can log in with their CSEA ID and download the books for free or purchase the hard copies for $5.50 each.
Otherwise, members must register for this workshop online at:
Ms. Irene Carr
Do you know someone who we can count on to take the lead, speak out and take action on issues of concern to women and families today?
These are the individuals CSEA honors with the Irene Carr Leadership Award. Nominations are currently being accepted for this award.
Adele Herzenberg – Recipient of the Irene Carr Award in 2015 and Danny Donohue – President of CSEA
This award, named for former CSEA Statewide Secretary Irene Carr, recognizes individuals that demonstrate continuous leadership in fighting for labor rights in the workplace, particularly those that affect women. Someone who:
• Encourages and mentors women to be activists in CSEA and/or the labor movement as a whole.
• Advocates for workers issues such as equal pay for equal work, ensuring access to affordable child care, flexible work hours, or health and safety issues specific to women.
• Ensures issues of discrimination, harassment and/or equal treatment are addressed in the workplace.
Nominations must be received no later than Feb. 17, 2017.
The award will be presented at the CSEA Women’s Conference taking place April 28-30, 2017, in Saratoga Springs.