CSEA Westchester Retirees Local 921
425 Tarrytown Road PMB 1547
White Plains, New York 10607
(914) 441-0425 email@example.com
(CSEA Local 860 will pay your first year’s dues of $36 when you join)
CSEA Retiree Membership:
- Eligibility for membership is open to any person who, while actively employed, was a member or an associate member of the Civil Service Employees Association, Inc. and who has retired from active employment OR anyone who receives a retirement allowance from the New York State and Local Retirement Systems or the New York Police and Fire Retirement Systems.
- Membership becomes effective when the membership application has been processed and actual payment of dues is deducted or received.
- Membership dues are $36.00 a year and may be paid through a $3.00 monthly deduction from New York State and Local Employees Retirement Systems’ pension allowances. NOTE: This payment option is not available to pensioners of the New York State Police and Fire Retirement Systems.
As a dues-paying retiree member you enjoy the following benefits:
- Legislative and political action programs designed to enhance and protect retiree pension and health benefits.
- Participation in a Retiree Local of CSEA.
- Three informative publications.
- Access to insurance plans at CSEA’s low group rates.
- Money-saving member benefits.
- A discounted consumer items buying service.
- Discounted Dental and Vision Care Programs.
- A personal legal services referral network.
Full information on the CSEA Retiree Union is found on the CSEA headquarters web site. Click here The page also has info on how to start, if you wish, the $3 per month dues deduction from your NYS Pension monthly benefit as a further convenience.